Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hmmmmm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I experianced to glitches or just a mess up in the game. the first was when I hit level 25. The headmaster told me I had to go see him for a new card. When I went to see him he didnt have anything over his head and nothing happened. I have reached level 30 just today or yesturday and he told me to go see him that he needed me for something. i went to go see him right away and nothing like when i hit 25. if you could help me out that would be great thanx

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
yep happened to me too, I had him say " Please come to me ASAP I have something for you, so I did and nothing. What am I suppose to get :( I am level42 now and still never gotten what I was suppose to get.

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
he doesn't say the words but what he really means is you can go do quest in Grizzlehiem now.

you can only do certain parts in Grizzle at every level. When he calls you he means you can go do more quest in grizzle.

and yea he should say what he really means and it bugs a lot people that he doesn't.