Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sent to plaque Oni by teacher

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
I did a search on this and nothing came up that was useful. If I missed something then point me in the right direction please.

Ok just as the title says, I was told to go there and my little yellow arrow pointed in the the direction to follow, so when I got to the end, I was lead to a building with instance circles on the ground to stand on for 10 secs then enter.

Well the little circles where not lit up so I wasn't able to enter where I was told to go. Is this a bug? Or, do I have to be a certain level to unlock it. The point is why get sent somewheres when you can not enter for some reason?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Don't fret. There are many instances where you have been asked to go to an area that isn't available to you yet. Just relax and continue doing at least the main-story quests and eventually you will have access to to those areas.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Sweet thanks for the responce. I thought my game was broken. or I missed a quest line or even re-doing a whole instance over again.

Doing an instance over again? Well as a Hardcore MMORPGamer. I think this should be change. Sorry from being off topic, I think instead of a 30 minute redo W101 should allow access to an instance that we did with in 24 hours.

There is a couple of times I get in an instance I thought I did not do already, and before I know it my quest arrow that I was following for a non instance quest, automaticly turns into the instance quest that I just got done doing, and clutters up my quest log.

Also if we had a 24 hour instance reset instead of a 30 minute reset it would leave room for farmming mats in the instance without having to do the whole quest line over again because we enter the already finished instance 31 minutes prior by accident.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to do the storyline quests in order to access the Plague Oni's building. Here is a thread that lists all of the Mooshu quests.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Plaque Oni... is this a new boss? Does your teacher send you on a quest to rid the world of the plaque oni and his army of gingivitis?

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Newjoker12 wrote:
Plaque Oni... is this a new boss? Does your teacher send you on a quest to rid the world of the plaque oni and his army of gingivitis?

Opps lol I used a q instead of a g thanks for pointing that out. Some got what a met.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
colagada wrote:
You have to do the storyline quests in order to access the Plague Oni's building. Here is a thread that lists all of the Mooshu quests.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Sweet thanks for the link. Now I have some researh material to check while I am still in Mooshu