Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barber Shoppe and Plastic Surgeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
When we choose the way our character looks at the start of the game, we're stuck with it throughout the rest of our time playing. I was thinking it would be cool if we could change our hair and face at special shops to give players a chance to change the way the look. I would prefer if this didn't cost to much and the names were just suggestions thanks :).

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Nice idea~

Hair;
1000 gold or 500 crowns

Facial;
1500 or 1000 crowns

That's what I think.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Master Thaumaturge
Level 41

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
fancymay wrote:
Nice idea~

Hair;
1000 gold or 500 crowns

Facial;
1500 or 1000 crowns

That's what I think.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Master Thaumaturge
Level 41

I think that those costs make sense thanks.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Yes just add this feature already! I hate my first and main wizards hair and face, i have to wear a mask when i go out in public.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
lol i just posted an idea on this and i had a few more ideas along with some of the same

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
oats21 wrote:
fancymay wrote:
Nice idea~

Hair;
1000 gold or 500 crowns

Facial;
1500 or 1000 crowns

That's what I think.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Master Thaumaturge
Level 41

I think that those costs make sense thanks.

Oh, and if the hairstyle's more "in" or stylish, then it should cost more. I love you guys with great ideas! PEACE.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
The hair part is a great idea, but not the face idea, for a few reasons. One, it doesnt really give off a good lesson to younger players because, really, just they dont need to know what plastic surgery is, And also it would be extremely hard for your friends to identify you if you had a different face, and finally, it's just a ridiculous idea, i'm sorry, but if we cant completely alter our face in real life, why make it able on a childrens game?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
RickyZac wrote:
The hair part is a great idea, but not the face idea, for a few reasons. One, it doesnt really give off a good lesson to younger players because, really, just they dont need to know what plastic surgery is, And also it would be extremely hard for your friends to identify you if you had a different face, and finally, it's just a ridiculous idea, i'm sorry, but if we cant completely alter our face in real life, why make it able on a childrens game?

When I said plastic surgeon I realized that this was a bad idea for a name, but I was thinking that because this is a game about wizards, we could have like a magician that changed it for you with magic, which doesn't teach kids bad lessons because most would realize at that point that it is impossible and after all, just a game. I agree that friends not recognizing you could be a problem, however on the friends list maybe a person who changed their face or hair would become a different color to show that something about them has changed, when your friend clicked on your name in the friends list a message would appear saying that your appearance changed.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
If I had a dollar for every time someone has posted this, I would have, $48

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Newjoker12 wrote:
Yes just add this feature already! I hate my first and main wizards hair and face, i have to wear a mask when i go out in public.

LOL yea I feel that way about one of my characters, have asked KI before if we could have at least one chance to change our characters features, so it would be great if that became possible.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
izzi250 wrote:
aw come on i like my hair and face

I'm not trying to be mean, but you dont have to do it.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
aw come on i like my hair and face

you know they mean you dont have to right?