Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's Your Favorite Place In The Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
What's your favorite place in each world of the spiral? By that I mean, what's your favorite area in each of the worlds. It could be what you think is the coolest area, the most fun area, the most interesting, the most challenging, whatever reason you have for choosing the area. For example, this is my list of favorites:

Wizard City - My favorite would have to be Triton Avenue, because I like how the whole place looks and feels, it's all kind of a dark abstract environment.

Krokotopia - The Pyramid of the Sun I think is real cool, because the main hall with the huge statue is really cool.

Marleybone - I'd have to say Newgate Prison, because the actual prison part with all the cells and stuff is really cool.

Mooshu - Probably the cemetery place, I can't remember what it's called, because you get to go in all the tombs and go to the underworld for the final boss.

Dragonspyre - Definitely the Crystal Grove. All the pathbetween the giant crystal is awesome!

Grizzleheim - Either Ravenscar, because it's built on the side of the cliffs and has the really cool citadel in the glaciers, or Winterdeep Warren because the maze is beast!

Now, what's your favorite places?

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Wizard City;
Firecat Alley. I love the whole fire atmosphere.

Krokotopia;
Tomb of Beguiler. It's cool because when you go in, there's a well type of thing with ghosts floating up.

Marleybone;
None.

MooShu;
Hard to say, I love all of them. But if I had to choose one, it would be Cave of Solitude. The cave part is awesome. Plus there's a Kraken as an enemy you can defeat there!~

DragonSpyre;
(Not there yet, but I've teleported)
Crystal Grove. I love the part where the crystals are and the spiders lurking around.

Grizzleheim;
I like Ravenscar, too. I like the winter-theme part, it's really cool!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Master Thaumaturge (Level 41)

P.S
For the MooShu part, you're talking about Ancient Burial Grounds.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
wizard city:cyclops lane because my favorite school is myth. krokotopia:the tomb of storms because i like all the portals and there all floating in mid air. marleybone:katenzteins lab because i like his lab. Grizzleheim:winterdeep warren because it's really big and its floating in the air. mooshu:the tree of life because you get to go to spirit world. Drogonspyre:Malistaires lair because your at the very end of the game.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Wizard City: Brisk Breeze Tower by far (Brisk Breeze is by far my favorite place in the game).

Krokatopia: Temple of storms, I love the test of the mind.

Marleybone: Kensington Park, even though its filled to the brim with diviner monsters, I like it.

Mooshu: Can't decide

Dragonspyre: I guess The Crystal Grove, because of all the ice monsters.

Grizzleheim: Ravenscar Glacial Wastes, because of all the ice monsters.

Celestia: No idea (haven't been there yet)

David StormHunter, Grandmaster Pyromancer, Saior of the Spiral
David DragonHunter, Magus Diviner, Oni Slayer