Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible to make Pixie spell not affiliated with s

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2008
As it stands, if you are from Life school, you can take advantage of Power Pips to activate Pixie sooner than people from other school.

It would be nice if either everyone could take advantage of using Power Pips for pixie. Or, if no one had that advantage since everyone gets this spell, not just Life students.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
The version other schools get is already the 'generic', non-Life school version. The benefit for Life wizards is that their Pixie heals slightly more, and can be used on other players.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Each school has its own pros and cons. That is a perk of being a life mage. As a fire mage at level 45 I often get 2 power pips on turn one and can take out a mob in the first round. No life mage can do this. We each have our own specialty.

Community Leader
The Life version is called Fairy; it's a different spell.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Qumil wrote:
Each school has its own pros and cons. That is a perk of being a life mage. As a fire mage at level 45 I often get 2 power pips on turn one and can take out a mob in the first round. No life mage can do this. We each have our own specialty.
Not to get off topic, but a life mage CAN do this. here's proof:ME! lol. well, like someone said, life is supposed to be able to use a boosted pixie (which is actually fairy). So, sorry man, this probably WON'T happen. ever.