Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Club

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Since there are school clubs, I thought there should be pet clubs. You can like tell how your pet day related went. Like if you were farming for a boss, playing some games, or finding a person to hatch with etc.

I'll start off:

I fought the silver stinel (Sp?) like 50 times but didnt get a icezilla . But I did make over 10,000 gold in farming him not including his lvl 45 (myth) deck. :-o (could of used some king bananas for my orthrus though :?)

Fought the crazed forest spirt a few times. Didnt get it >.> but I did make two great friends along the way. :P

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
i remember fighting Yeva the SpiderKeeper a bunch and i got the queen spider that is now ancient so the card poison really helps keep those death shields down. :D
Cheyenne PixieSinger
Level 50 Life
Dragonrider

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Since there are school clubs, I thought there should be pet clubs. You can like tell how your pet day related went. Like if you were farming for a boss, playing some games, or finding a person to hatch with etc.

I'll start off:

I fought the silver stinel (Sp?) like 50 times but didnt get a icezilla . But I did make over 10,000 gold in farming him not including his lvl 45 (myth) deck. :-o (could of used some king bananas for my orthrus though :?)

Fought the crazed forest spirt a few times. Didnt get it >.> but I did make two great friends along the way. :P

I fought Alicane Swifftarrow and got the sprite pet. I fought Nightshade and got both the blue banshee and the midnight sprite. I fought bastilla in firecat and got the dark sprite pet.

Ethan Silverbane level 50 Balance

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:

I'll start off:

I also fought Herkeir in GH and got a storm cat on 1st try.