Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

jade oni!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
hi! since you currently can't fight the jade oni more than once.. i'm looking for people that need help fighting him so i can get a drop! if anyone needs any help on this part PLEASE let me know. can bring my lv50 balance wizard and lv42 storm wizard!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Just hurry up and do the quest line with one of your 5 other wizards so we can farm the Jade Oni already!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
OK I saw the fire robe you posted from Jade oni, but failed to mention to me!

I'll be looking for an invite on your next run.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
You can battle the Jade Oni more than once. You have to light the brasier when you get into the palace, then it will state RE MATCH the Jade Oni.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Help! Help! every one you know a website called youtube and i saw the jade oni battle one time one of my friends were in mooshu doing a jade oni battle and i went to him and i help him battle the jade oni we won i won a pet it was a jade oni comes with a card i was so shocked i never seen no one with a jade oni pet form a jade oni battle i guess some time the jade oni gives a jade oni pet with a card well try to get a jade oni pet by! :D

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
joshuaday101 wrote:
Help! Help! every one you know a website called youtube and i saw the jade oni battle one time one of my friends were in mooshu doing a jade oni battle and i went to him and i help him battle the jade oni we won i won a pet it was a jade oni comes with a card i was so shocked i never seen no one with a jade oni pet form a jade oni battle i guess some time the jade oni gives a jade oni pet with a card well try to get a jade oni pet by! :D

thats so awesome! thx for the info!

-Savannah Ashdreamer
lvl 44 master sorcerer
hangs out in the antheum and/or the grand chasm
(Dragonspyre)

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
hbeatbaby wrote:
hi! since you currently can't fight the jade oni more than once.. i'm looking for people that need help fighting him so i can get a drop! if anyone needs any help on this part PLEASE let me know. can bring my lv50 balance wizard and lv42 storm wizard!
Ya i'll help but i am in draginspyr i am lv 49