Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tempest Hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I saw a Level 50 Storm Wizard with a Tempest Hound. It is a purple Orthrus with a yellow patch on its back. It gives the Orthrus card. Does anyone know where to get it?

Defender
May 02, 2010
You can only get it by Hatching. It's one of the most popular hybrids to date. :)

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
ladedum wrote:
I saw a Level 50 Storm Wizard with a Tempest Hound. It is a purple Orthrus with a yellow patch on its back. It gives the Orthrus card. Does anyone know where to get it?

You get it by mixing an Orhtrus and Stormzilla together. Trying looking on Wizard101 central, they usually have some useful topics about pets.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
it is acutally a mix it s a mix between storm and myth:stormzilla with orthrus the only things is that only myth can get it so if you want tempest hound you must be myth and must have a orthrus oh and last thing you must have GOLD!!!!!

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
ladedum wrote:

Its a mix of a Orthrus and a Stormzilla.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008