Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirkholm Keep has a glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
This is spooky .... i was just walking through mirkholm keep and all of a sudden BAM!! i was fozen and could never play my level 47 myth character ever again. i just want to know if any one else out there has had the same problem as me, Is there any way i can port all my characters to the commons without playing wizard101?

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Oh dude I have the same problem exactly in mirkholm but I have your answer right here! Just send a contact support message in the help and support option on the left of your screen. Then go to contact us. Explain the situation then tell them to move you to the commons of grizzleheim or Wizard city. That should solve your problem. I sent a message to support and now they are gonna move me somewhere else and fix the problem. So you should contact support I guarentee you that this will be fixed in a jiffy! (Ok I may be kidding about "In a jiffy" Since Kingsisle support will be busy so just wait a few days. One more thing just create another wizard on your account and play it until you recieve a response just so you won't be bored)
Cheers!
Lucas drakebloom (The one who is frozen)
Level 43
Ice wizard
Oni slayer

Survivor
May 24, 2010
I just got frozen in mikrholm as well, I'm glad I contacted them and that I read this , my necromancer is a level 36 and I LOVE playing with her, it would stink if I got all that way for nothing.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Oh yeah my grand life is stuck there right now...not very happy!

Caroline

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
bradely wrote:
This is spooky .... i was just walking through mirkholm keep and all of a sudden BAM!! i was fozen and could never play my level 47 myth character ever again. i just want to know if any one else out there has had the same problem as me, Is there any way i can port all my characters to the commons without playing wizard101?

Press the down or up button while pressing play in the choosing menu where you choose wich person and you should move.Since I read most of these glitch posts I am not going to Gh anymore NOT AT ALL IT IS DANGEROUS.I would solemly swear that I will kill a thousand Terrowing enforcers just so I dont have to go to GH.it is bugged and a death trap if anybody tries to complete it I bid your character farewell and off to one of KI's biggest mistakes.