Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

low lvl for finished game!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
me and my life friend beat the game ok but we were kinda low lvl. he was lvl. 45 and i was lvl. 46. :? i dont get it though! plz help!!!!!

william battlecaller lvl. 46 fire school savior of the spiral

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
Whats to get? If you finished the game,you finished the game. And doing it so early would make you still eligible to level up!

Defender
May 28, 2009
That happened to me too! The reason why is because you most likely skipped a lot of side quests! Go back and do the side quests, you will be grand before you know it!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
That basically means that both of you have skipped a few side quests. Go look for them.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
Nice! :-D :-D now you can still learn new moves and stuff i have beat mailistair and im lvl 46 but i didnt have the quest yet lol

Alex Silverblood -Lvl 46- fire wizard

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
It isn't strange. My Death finished the game at lvl 47 and my life at lvl 48. It is just because you didnt do all the side quests. But how I got my Life and Death to grandmaster I did Grizzleheim. It has not much progress at first but as you do the quests you see you are closer.