Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why towers are a pain in the butt

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2010
well lets say this.
me and my friend (both pyros, which makes it extra hard and long on this tower) both had the quest to talk to father drake. So we got to the fifth floor of the tower and we were like " yes finaly" so every complaint has to have a problem right? Well my problem is that i accidentally ported to the basilica, so i thought to myself, "oops." Then i tried porting to my friend and it says that he is busy!!!!

So by now i am super annoyed...

Please wizard101 change this.. Or at least let us go in to the tower like a dungeon and be able to get back to our friends!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
NuclearWar wrote:
well lets say this.
me and my friend (both pyros, which makes it extra hard and long on this tower) both had the quest to talk to father drake. So we got to the fifth floor of the tower and we were like " yes finaly" so every complaint has to have a problem right? Well my problem is that i accidentally ported to the basilica, so i thought to myself, "oops." Then i tried porting to my friend and it says that he is busy!!!!

So by now i am super annoyed...

Please wizard101 change this.. Or at least let us go in to the tower like a dungeon and be able to get back to our friends!

Dear NuclearWar,

If you had payed attention to what some of the administrators have been saying you wouldn't have made that comment.... Just like Sylvia Drake's
Tomb or the Fleshless Tower, even the Secure House, it is all the same. So the next time you rant or complain think about it and read other posts...

With Regards,
Blaze Moonflame
Grandmaster Conjurer

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
I Know that is so very annoying i did the same thing u did once and i got like really mad then i had to start it all over again :(