Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone side walks! grrr

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Ok some thing has been bovering me i recently got my balance up to marleybone and as its been a long time since ive been there i forgot how annoying it is i have seen in i think its chelsea court you "KI" have made a bridge across the roof so we dont have to run around the running gearheads which is hard when a noob comes allong and runs into them getting you court to I: any way i think the side walks or what ever they are need to be imrpoved. :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
May 02, 2009
I must say that they really really need to build a better and safe sidewalks in Marleybone becuase I'm really getting frustrated about Marleybone (meh sis always has to cool me down). Oh, and another thing is that they need to get rid of those boards that connects the rooftops because I always get stuck and I always get dragged in everytime I'm stuck becuase when I get unstuck a monster or a cat or a rat always has to pass by me. I wish they would see my opinion about Marleybone not having safe sidewalks.

~ Peachey521

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
colagada wrote:
Marleybone doesn't have sidewalks.

The whole point of this post.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
As with the other person, I'm also ALWAYS getting stuck on those planks of wood connecting the rooftops. BUt, there is a sikewalk in Marleybone, just not a very good one. But it's good when you have quests that you have to beat a ton of walking enimies. The bad sidewalk thing makes them alot easier to get at!

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Personally, I think it was easier to navigate Marleybone before they changed the world. It was easier to go directly down the middle of the roof than along the side. It was merely different than the other worlds. Now, trying to get UN-stuck from the planks is where its easy to get caught.

Rogan Firehammer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
WaterGirl101 wrote:
colagada wrote:
Marleybone doesn't have sidewalks.

The whole point of this post.

Why would there be sidewalks on rooftops?

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Rogtim wrote:
Personally, I think it was easier to navigate Marleybone before they changed the world. It was easier to go directly down the middle of the roof than along the side. It was merely different than the other worlds. Now, trying to get UN-stuck from the planks is where its easy to get caught.

Rogan Firehammer

If you stay near the walls and away from the center that is just as good as side walk. Don't be in a hurry. take your time and you won't get pulled into a dual.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
I finally got out of those awful areas and absolutely hated the Katz lab quest. I was ready to quit over those smoke chimneys when along came a good soul to help find them for me. So now I have completed east and west solo but know it will be impossible to do Big Ben alone. I am level 36 fire with good clothing and stats, including Burnzilla and Satyr but when you take on 3 at once and they get the first turn how fair is that? It is hard to find someone to go through a 2 1/2 dungeon with you to help. When you do all the floors except the last one then good luck finding help and when you have to leave it is start all over again. I have decided to just forget playing much and hang out in other areas and furnish my house, at least I will save money. I think the game should be challenging but not impossible to do alone and it is.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
weaver250 wrote:
I finally got out of those awful areas and absolutely hated the Katz lab quest. I was ready to quit over those smoke chimneys when along came a good soul to help find them for me. So now I have completed east and west solo but know it will be impossible to do Big Ben alone. I am level 36 fire with good clothing and stats, including Burnzilla and Satyr but when you take on 3 at once and they get the first turn how fair is that? It is hard to find someone to go through a 2 1/2 dungeon with you to help. When you do all the floors except the last one then good luck finding help and when you have to leave it is start all over again. I have decided to just forget playing much and hang out in other areas and furnish my house, at least I will save money. I think the game should be challenging but not impossible to do alone and it is.

If it is a dungeon and they are not 2000 a piece try focusing on one creature at a time.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Some of the areas with the running gearhead can be avoided if you know where the nearest teleporter boxes are.