Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jotun reward

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
anyone else feel that 400 XP is not enough XP for a boss that you have to do 3 dungeons for, along with hard bosses. I mean, this quest took me about 2 hours, and it gave me very little XP, really no gold, and a robe that isn't worth even selling at the bazaar.

Oh, and I know that "GH is optional and is only for fun. You do not HAVE to do it, nor are you pressured too in any way." But still, I at least deserve a badge or something.

P.S. I still love GH and I think that it looks like the incarnate of awesome. Thumbs up KI

Hero
May 27, 2009
I do agree we should get badges for Grizzleheim. I'm not sure what kind of programming is involved in badges, but hopefully they are in the works. You get plenty of experience throughout the worlds to reach Grandmaster, so I wouldn't sweat how much you get defeating Jotun. He does have some good drops worth quite a bit of gold, so that's the main reward, I think.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
I do agree we should get badges for Grizzleheim. I'm not sure what kind of programming is involved in badges, but hopefully they are in the works. You get plenty of experience throughout the worlds to reach Grandmaster, so I wouldn't sweat how much you get defeating Jotun. He does have some good drops worth quite a bit of gold, so that's the main reward, I think.

I really think that we get "UNDER REWARDED" in all of the boss Layers. I really think they should up the gold. Especially more so in the pay area's. I am a subscribed member and honestly I don't think we are getting what we are paying for. The fighting is great but the pay out for rewards is kinda low. I think it should be higher at least for those of us that are subscribed members.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
zoromon42 wrote:
anyone else feel that 400 XP is not enough XP for a boss that you have to do 3 dungeons for, along with hard bosses. I mean, this quest took me about 2 hours, and it gave me very little XP, really no gold, and a robe that isn't worth even selling at the bazaar.

Oh, and I know that "GH is optional and is only for fun. You do not HAVE to do it, nor are you pressured too in any way." But still, I at least deserve a badge or something.

P.S. I still love GH and I think that it looks like the incarnate of awesome. Thumbs up KI

I agree in krokitopia i got 685 exp.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You forgot as the additional reward the ability to move on to the next area, which is very good for farming.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
i didn't do the quest for jotun ( and i never will ) but i was helping friend do it and believe i no how powerful jotun was bc i helped a friend with him before and he's tough plus with too more bosses and a minion that fight with him but through all that hard work if u have crowns and u beat him if you throw crowns in his chest u might recieve a pet in the first throw ( death troll) i got it but like i said U MIGHT get it in first throw idk but yea that's the only reward i no all the rewards i believe is inside that chest of his

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
yeah we need a badge or something and i love the song in grizzlehiem it sounds like the pirates of the caribeen theme song! :D

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
That is pathetic. I am a grandmaster and I got killed 2 times from Jotun. At least they drop a lifebat and a death troll, which I have already.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I'm sorry but i disagree. i feel that the purpose for gh isnt xp. there is pleanty of xp in the spiral i feel gh was for fun and gold. the quests in gh gave more gold than the quests in the other areas