Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

War Oni.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I need to fight War Oni for the Death school teacher but the building will not let me in. I talk to people around there and they have nothing to do with War Oni but want me to go through the same Crimson Fields quest that I already completed.

Why do I have to do the Crimson Fields quest twice? It is the same thing. This is stupid.

If I have to fight War Oni and the quest arrow for Bottled Up quest points to the door why isn't the door open then?

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
I need to fight War Oni for the Death school teacher but the building will not let me in. I talk to people around there and they have nothing to do with War Oni but want me to go through the same Crimson Fields quest that I already completed.

Why do I have to do the Crimson Fields quest twice? It is the same thing. This is stupid.

If I have to fight War Oni and the quest arrow for Bottled Up quest points to the door why isn't the door open then?

Crimson Fields is an Instance. If you log out or leave for 30min. you lose all progress in the dungeon. Storm has to go through the same thing to fight the Plauge Oni for the 2nd time in the quest for the Triton Spell Card. I am pretty sure every school has to go through a dungeon for the 2nd time at this point, too. (And tell me if I am wrong but Storm also has to go through the Throne room dungeon in KT's pyramid of the sun to get a krok tail from the final boss of the pyramid. Can't remember his name. It might be for the Tempest quest though.)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
There will be many instances in which you will get quests to go to areas that you haven't unlocked yet. Just be patient and continue doing at least the main storyline quests and you will be able to access the areas in no time.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I did not log out in a dungeon or mess anything up. I said I finished Mooshu in its entirety. Then I have to go back and go through the same motions to get the door open to the other side.

Then I went straight to War Oni, beat him and left. Then that other extraneous unfinished quest stuff that is a repeat that is the second time around can times out and get off the quest list since that part doesn't matter anyway.

Just skip the repetition and open the door to get access to War Oni when it is time to go to War Oni.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
ok all you have to do is raise the flags and you can go into the building and that building leads to the war oni. BUT i need help too i was doing it with a friend and i had to leave because i had to eat dinner so i logged out of the dungeon figuring i would just have to start over and that was fine with me. then when i logged back on my friend said he finished it. and ... well... it never started the dungeon over for me! it still says defeat war oni in crimson fields! but when i go to where the war oni is suppost to be it isnt there!!!! i need HELP IDK WHAT TO DO. :x and its making me mad!