Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Help-Art of War

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
I was wondering would anyone mind helping me with the Art of war quest in Dragonspyre. I know there are Five rooms but the Fire guys there are too strong and I've tried every tip everyone has told me, but I still end up losing . If you'd like to help me, please leave a message when and where to meet you. In return, I'll help you with a quest.
Carlos DrakeFlame Level 44

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I would help you but I don't see how two fire wizards would make it any easier!

THOMAS ASHEYES LVL 50 PYROMANCER

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
tritonavanue wrote:
I would help you but I don't see how two fire wizards would make it any easier!

THOMAS ASHEYES LVL 50 PYROMANCER
Um, that's just a name. I"m Myth on that Wizard. If you still want to help, please arrange a day and time when.

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
oscar96 wrote:
I was wondering would anyone mind helping me with the Art of war quest in Dragonspyre. I know there are Five rooms but the Fire guys there are too strong and I've tried every tip everyone has told me, but I still end up losing . If you'd like to help me, please leave a message when and where to meet you. In return, I'll help you with a quest.

i'll help i need to do that quest anywho so my balance wizard is level 43 (close to 44)
so does July 20 at 7:00 EST work

CYA round

Richard Starbreeze

PS we will meet outside the tower vampire realm

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
oscar96 wrote:

I'll help you.I'm a balance wizard level 48 and i'm still on that quest.
Jasmine WinterEyes 48 Sorcerer

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Oh just ask someone to help you! lol! I have a different problem though...in the tower of war when you get to the last floor where the book is. You go up to it right? Isn't it supposed to say "Press X to Read" or something like that. It doesn't say it for me! I wish they would fix this! I'm really down!