Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet hatching price

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Have you ever tried to hatch a pet with someone. It's expensive. I feel if you are a member it should be free, or at least less. Do you agree?

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I don't really think that pet hatching should be free for members only, it should be free for everybody.

Hero
May 19, 2009
nijac wrote:
I don't really think that pet hatching should be free for members only, it should be free for everybody.

free for everybody? So then everyone could have a grimzilla and frost lord for free then? If anything up the price so that those rare pets can become even more rare and exclusive.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
I feel all "Subscribers" should get a discount. Instead of like 14,000 gold coin it should be more like 500. The reason for this it takes forever to raise the gold. When I tried to hatch an egg with someone I was shocked at the price! It was way to high and honestly we don't make gold fast enough so it takes forever unless you pay crowns and honestly if you have a subsription you should not have to pay for crowns everytime you turn around. I think what they should do is maybe dole out a month ammount to each subscriber say 75 crowns? This way they can still have the option of buying crowns as well. I feel that every business should still have this but give more benefits to the subscribers.