Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what level do you get into marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
i was in dragonspyre doing some stuff with my friends when i got level 25 and i got the message from merle ambrose on the side when i clicked it said i have new information or somthing when i went to him all he sad was jeep searching we need to know what we can about malistere's plans i am now level 26 but any help would be nice thank you

reed spellsword :-D

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Moving through the worlds is driven by storyline not level. You get to Marleybone when you finish Krokotopia, e.g., defeat Krokopatra. So get out of DS and go finish Krok! You'll get to MB in no time.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Correct. To get into marleybone, you defeat krokopatra and talk to sergent and then he'll give u the key and then you get to go!!!!! GL

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Sammgreen wrote:
Lvl 28

not true at all

all you have to do is finish krok, by defeating krokopatra... she put the krokinomicon in a sarcofagus, which was sent to marleybones famous royal musuem... and you go to marleybone to fetch it

but there are complications,
WILL YOU REACH THE BOOK IN TIME :?

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
flamingbutx wrote:
i was in dragonspyre doing some stuff with my friends when i got level 25 and i got the message from merle ambrose on the side when i clicked it said i have new information or somthing when i went to him all he sad was jeep searching we need to know what we can about malistere's plans i am now level 26 but any help would be nice thank you

reed spellsword :-D

I got into MB at level 28.