Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 5 in MarlyBone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
I have seen a level 5 in MarlyBone five minutes ago. It was causing death by making other heal them and not there self. I think we shouldent let lower levels in marleybone. I know i'm lower but not as low as a level 5. so i think you should stop that from happening 20 or higher are high enough but 19 and lower is to low. So you should not let friends teleport unless they have access to the world.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This topic has been started dozens of times. If a Level 5 wants to teleport to a friend to look at Marleybone, fine. If the Level 5 joins a battle there, he/she shouldn't expect people to help.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
There are several current threads about low-levels in places they don't belong,and the problems that arise from it. It is a huge issue,and one that KI needs to make a priority in fixing.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
That person was probaly going to help a person. I am not a admin, But i know that that person can not even get into KROKOTOPIA, So why is he/she in there? you need to beat TEMPLE OF STORMS.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
I think people shouldn't be able to port to worlds they haven't unlocked yet. That way, it does ruin the experience the next time they come when they have unlocked it. I know I can't wait to go to Moo Shoo next! Never been there, and can't wait!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
moodybrennan wrote:
I have seen a level 5 in MarlyBone five minutes ago. It was causing death by making other heal them and not there self. I think we shouldent let lower levels in marleybone. I know i'm lower but not as low as a level 5. so i think you should stop that from happening 20 or higher are high enough but 19 and lower is to low. So you should not let friends teleport unless they have access to the world.
if a level 5 wants to check out marleybone then by golly you should let them it shouldnt matter if thats what they want

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
There are several threads covering frustration over lower level wizards porting to friends in higher worlds. One way or another-via crowns or subscription-they have paid for that access, so I don't really care they are there. But that doesn't mean I have to assist or heal them, that way they learn their lesson not to reach beyond their grasp and visiting is fun but there is a reason they need to earn the experience and right to be there on their own. I haven't noticed this being a significant issue outside of a few instances, generally a few annoying battles and traps lost, but then after battle they can't progress with so they tend to leave. Keep in mind we were all low level at one point or another and were tantalized to see what lies ahead so I don't blame them unless they attempt to stay beyond their welcome.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I think we shouldn't block lower levels from coming into Marleybone. I was fighting Dr.Katezien's lab (spelled wrong i know) and my friend who was level 2 actually helped my beat him! She attacked him mostly AND finished him while I fough the minion. ;-)

Survivor
May 25, 2010
yeah that is really true but you should really not add people that are really under your lvl i only add people that are my lvl higher i am lvl 30

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
It's fine if a low level wants to go to a higher place. You never know, they might have abetter wizard. so please don't be so harsh.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
i am ok if they want to explore the commons areas and that but if they think i am gonna use all my healing spells on them then they must have clouds for a brain

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
I agree. Players who are low levels need to stick to their current world and not go bothering people in higher worlds.

Ashley Mythblade Master Sorceror

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
I'm OK with lower levels, I just don't want them to:

1. Expect people to help them in a battle.

2. Join a battle, flee, and hang the original wizards dry with 1 extra minions

Oh and they better not join a dungeon... mostly because they'll get CRUSHED in dungeons, ex. Katzenstien's Lab.

Megan Frostcaster, LVL. 30 Life