Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Umm... is it just me... or...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
I absolutely love this area of Wizard 101! It has some minor issues though, but it might just be me.
1. Has anyone noticed that some of the sidewalks in the Tomb of Storms don't even work? That confused me when I was on recently.
2. Why do all of the bosses have the same voice?
3. Manders: this is actually really cute but, when you defeat a mander, some of them clap their hands and laugh and THEN they fall down! It's kinda creepy but cute at the same time.

Well, if anyone who is reading this sees these things, tell me so that I'm sure it not just me going completely insane :-D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Gonthorianthespade wrote:
I absolutely love this area of Wizard 101! It has some minor issues though, but it might just be me.
1. Has anyone noticed that some of the sidewalks in the Tomb of Storms don't even work? That confused me when I was on recently.
3. Manders: this is actually really cute but, when you defeat a mander, some of them clap their hands and laugh and THEN they fall down! It's kinda creepy but cute at the same time.

Well, if anyone who is reading this sees these things, tell me so that I'm sure it not just me going completely insane :D

1. WC is really the only place with sidewalks...

2. Weird, huh?

3. Manders you fight are charmed, when you defeat them, they have been freed and are probably thinking, FREEDOM!

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Ummm, what is WC? Just asking

WC=Wizard City
KT/Krok=Krokotopia
MB=MarleyBone
MS=Mooshu
DS=DragonSpyre

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
WC = Wizard City
KT = Krokotopia
MB = Maryleybone
MS = Mooshu
DS = Dragonspyre
GH = Grizzleheim

Survivor
May 13, 2010
well, there are the fancy tiles that work as sidewalks but, in the tomb od storms, those don't even remotely work. Well, it doesn't matter now because I'm passed that but thank you anyways. :D

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
well, there are the fancy tiles that work as sidewalks but, in the tomb od storms, those don't even remotely work. Well, it doesn't matter now because I'm passed that but thank you anyways. :D
There is a way to be on a "Sidewalk", just stay near the walls!

Survivor
May 08, 2010
I so agree.
Every time I see a Mander I laugh.
They're sorta like.. a creepy/cute, lol.
:)

Survivor
May 13, 2010
walls? really... Idk I'm just messen with ya. Thnx, I'm on to MB now

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009

Well, if anyone who is reading this sees these things, tell me so that I'm sure it not just me going completely insane :D

2. maybe they are in a club for grough and tuff voice

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
that is weird that the manders clap their hands when they die :? but most of the bosses voises are different :D

Autumn Emeraldleaf
Adeapt diviner lvl 26

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
!. Ya they do kind of have the same voice :P

2. Well in Krok there's not really any sidewalks so you just have to be careful where you walk.

3. .....? Well weren't they all supposed to be CHARMED manders forced against there will?? Maybe they want to die?

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Defender
May 10, 2010
when you defeat a mander it gets released because it is freed of slavery!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Ummm, what is WC? Just asking
Wizard City

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009

If anybody has not noticed, every monster has an animation. With the Kroks, they roar. (To figure out what a monster's animation is, it'll do it when it passes.) They also do the animation every so often during a battle. Manders clap their hands and laugh. This mander just happened to do it when you killed them. Hope I cleared that up!

-Caitlin Nightrider, Level 18 Theurgist, Krok Thrasher

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Seriously, W101 has to fix that! I mean, I had to go to this plce that was at least 750 steps away , and I ran out of mana battling those stupid enemies! And who caused all this but the darn SIDEWALKS! Is someone making a hologram of fake sidewalks or something?

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
ToonTownWins2 wrote:
Seriously, W101 has to fix that! I mean, I had to go to this plce that was at least 750 steps away , and I ran out of mana battling those stupid enemies! And who caused all this but the darn SIDEWALKS! Is someone making a hologram of fake sidewalks or something?

Sunken City was like this too. People would have to fight at least one battle besides bosses. So no, it doesn't need fixed. Consider mana-increasing equipment.

-Caitlin Nightrider, Level 19 Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010

i am also seeing those exact things! and if theres anyone who can help me with the throne room of fire send me a freind request:kyle redglade
:D

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Ok I am freaking out about two things! One: I need a four simple vials and i cant find any! So please just help me PLEASE! I AM GOING TO DIE! Two: I cant find like ANY yardbirds! Please help me! If you can i will PRAISE YOU! :(

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
SparklePants2247 wrote:
Ok I am freaking out about two things! One: I need a four simple vials and i cant find any! So please just help me PLEASE! I AM GOING TO DIE! Two: I cant find like ANY yardbirds! Please help me! If you can i will PRAISE YOU! :(

1. Buy the vials.
2.I know one yardbird. Go up to the palace door, but don't enter. Walk past the guard, and keep to the left. It should be at the end of the wall. There you go! :D

-Caitlin Nightrider, Level 20 Theurgist