Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it true ORE is it not?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
I just picked up a card for getting diamonds from Ore. I can not use this at my Alchemy table in my Dorm, so where do I go to be able to harvest Ore for Diamonds? Is this just a dud card, and it can never be used in game? Or I am only able to harvest Diamonds from Ore at some max level area?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Are you using the correct kind of crafting table? I think for some of them, you need a card crafting table rather than a basic crafting table.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Diamonds are a a rare reagent found with Ore. Picking up Ore is the only way to pick up Diamonds as you are traveling the Spiral. If you bought the recipe to Transmute Ore into Diamonds, you must have picked up at least 15 Ore and then use the Card Crafting Station in your dorm room or house to transmute a Diamond. Diamonds can also occasionally be found at the Bazaar.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Diamonds are a a rare reagent found with Ore. Picking up Ore is the only way to pick up Diamonds as you are traveling the Spiral. If you bought the recipe to Transmute Ore into Diamonds, you must have picked up at least 15 Ore and then use the Card Crafting Station in your dorm room or house to transmute a Diamond. Diamonds can also occasionally be found at the Bazaar.

Yes I got the right table now, and I figured it out before my original post got posted. If it was not a 24 hour wait to post something. there would have been no reason to have this thread up in the first place.

I thank the people that responded though :-)

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Drifter69 wrote:
I just picked up a card for getting diamonds from Ore. I can not use this at my Alchemy table in my Dorm, so where do I go to be able to harvest Ore for Diamonds? Is this just a dud card, and it can never be used in game? Or I am only able to harvest Diamonds from Ore at some max level area?
well yeah its true i got a few diamonds in krokotopia that are inside ores

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I love the name of the post.
I can't tell wether it is awesome, ORE really awesome.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
where do you get the transmute recipe i will find and/or buy any number of or to get my
balathzar dragon man doesn't have it or i think he doesn't

Hero
May 27, 2009
Felicia Worthington has that recipe - if she doesn't, check your list, you may have already bought it.

Survivor
May 24, 2010
Ore can be found almost everywhere in the Spiral. I have only found two diamonds in ore so far, and this proves it is not impossable! Diamonds are ultra rare reagents, but the more ore you pick up, the better chance you have of finding a diamond.