Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is anyone else sick of same holiday pets?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
I mean I have nearly everyone so when the holidays come what can we do for the people who nearly all of them? and even the same holidays why not o
ther ones too? like the 4th of July? or thanksgiving? I mean I'm just tired of the same old things.

for the fourth of July maybe like a dragon that looks like a pioneer dragon, but the main color is blue and the wings are with and it has white stars, I mean thats just a thought....I'd like to hear other ideas too.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
dood123456 wrote:
I mean I have nearly everyone so when the holidays come what can we do for the people who nearly all of them? and even the same holidays why not o
ther ones too? like the 4th of July? or thanksgiving? I mean I'm just tired of the same old things.

for the fourth of July maybe like a dragon that looks like a pioneer dragon, but the main color is blue and the wings are with and it has white stars, I mean thats just a thought....I'd like to hear other ideas too.

how about an eagle for fouth of july that has the balance's elemental blast, in fire only. that would be awesome.

and how about if your flying pet, flies next to you when you are riding?

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
I kinda agree. I don't mean to offend anyone at KingsIsle, but new things would be cool. We should just send in ideas.

I disagree about the idea for the Pioneer Dragon look, though. People would probably be mistaken then. Plus, us beta players that still do play (for some reason I haven't seen as many) might feel a little aggravated that everyone would be going around with a copy of our dragon, since it's kinda symbolizing that we were testers for the game. I already feel a little disappointed that they gave the same blade our dragons have to another pet that you can just buy from a card. (I think. Don't remember which pet)
Or maybe it's just me who'd feel that way.

Anyway, maybe they could add another Summer pet, like the Summer Dragon. Only maybe have it like an underwater type of pet with multicolored waves on it (for like the beach or something.)

Hero
May 19, 2009
dood123456 wrote:

same old things? this game came out in september of 08. so that means the pets have only appeared twice for each holiday. i could understand if the same pets were relesed for 5 years in a row but 2?

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Shannoony wrote:
I kinda agree. I don't mean to offend anyone at KingsIsle, but new things would be cool. We should just send in ideas.

I disagree about the idea for the Pioneer Dragon look, though. People would probably be mistaken then. Plus, us beta players that still do play (for some reason I haven't seen as many) might feel a little aggravated that everyone would be going around with a copy of our dragon, since it's kinda symbolizing that we were testers for the game. I already feel a little disappointed that they gave the same blade our dragons have to another pet that you can just buy from a card. (I think. Don't remember which pet)
Or maybe it's just me who'd feel that way.

Anyway, maybe they could add another Summer pet, like the Summer Dragon. Only maybe have it like an underwater type of pet with multicolored waves on it (for like the beach or something.)

I mean I understand that, I just meant like new item at least. Maybe a once of those rats wearing like a Uncle sam outfit instead, or maybe that can even be like gear.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dood123456 wrote:

That might be a problem. The 4th of July and Thanksgiving are specific US holidays. This is a worldwide game.