Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why I Think People Get Annoyed With Balance

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
OK, this isn't going to be a "LEAVE BALANCE ALONE!!!!! " post. I just wanted to say that many of you are being immature saying that Balance is overpowered. In my opinion I think it's because of PLAIN FRUSTRATION. Everybody get's frustrated at some point in the game. Everbody. We can't deny that, whether it being that a Storm wizard defeated us with one hit because of help from a Balance wizard's blades, or being defeated in one hit by Judgement with the help of the proper blades and Feint. But my point is that we ALL seem to blame Balance for a way of releasing our frustration. Chill guys. Balance isn't overpowered. Heck, any school can do devastating attacks with Feint and the proper blades. So just calm down, don't go ranting on Balance just because you were defeated. OK? 8)

Molly
Adept Sorcerer

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
you ca very easily power down judgement you know, id say triton is stronger then a judgement against a tower sheild.

Blaze SkyFist Lvl.26
Benjamin GoldBlood Lvl.15
Give me a shout when you see me!

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
WaterGirl101 wrote:
OK, this isn't going to be a "LEAVE BALANCE ALONE!!!!! " post. I just wanted to say that many of you are being immature saying that Balance is overpowered. In my opinion I think it's because of PLAIN FRUSTRATION. Everybody get's frustrated at some point in the game. Everbody. We can't deny that, whether it being that a Storm wizard defeated us with one hit because of help from a Balance wizard's blades, or being defeated in one hit by Judgement with the help of the proper blades and Feint. But my point is that we ALL seem to blame Balance for a way of releasing our frustration. Chill guys. Balance isn't overpowered. Heck, any school can do devastating attacks with Feint and the proper blades. So just calm down, don't go ranting on Balance just because you were defeated. OK? 8)

Molly
Adept Sorcerer

It isn't just because they are defeated that people blame Balance wizards...
It is also because some Balance and/or Storm wizards (who have very good cards) are rude when they win! They think they're all that and more!

Not all are! I want to make that clear to anyone who picks on Balace and/or Storm because they are mean. DON'T BLAME ALL FOR HOW ONLY SOME BEHAVE!!!

That is all,
Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 46 Balance/Ice

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
It's in human nature to want to win. We all want to win, we all like to win. Obviously when we lose, we're a little annoyed.

As for people being rude about it, welcome the Internet. Most people who can hit hard, or are just 'so great', brag about it so heavily, it's kind of pathetic. This goes along with the " Manners, manners, manners" thread in another sub-forum. Kids don't know how to be respectful when dueling and it really shows.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Merekid wrote:
WaterGirl101 wrote:

Molly
Adept Sorcerer

It isn't just because they are defeated that people blame Balance wizards...
It is also because some Balance and/or Storm wizards (who have very good cards) are rude when they win! They think they're all that and more!

Not all are! I want to make that clear to anyone who picks on Balace and/or Storm because they are mean. DON'T BLAME ALL FOR HOW ONLY SOME BEHAVE!!!

That is all,
Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 46 Balance/Ice
alot of people complain about me in pvp i am sick of it but i still battle they just dont think strategy in pvp and they are mean they pick on me saying oooh your beggining spellls are weak that is when i pull out a full powered super judgement that deals 5000 to 7000 damage with TONS OF PIPS AND BLADES! you guys who fight balance have so much time before we kill we have like little to none health if you get to us before we strike

dakota frogstalker lv 50
if you see me say woot dakota balance ok

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
WaterGirl101 wrote:

Molly
Adept Sorcerer

I completely agree. Balance isn't good, your just bad. Balance doesn't have a lot of buffs, but it has a lot of debuffs. Balance's most powerful move is judgement, and there are more powerful spells per pip. such as triton, phenoix, stormzilla, wild bolt, immolate, etc. So why complain? Fire beats balance easily. Ice can stop a full judgement cold. I know i already said this, but, Balance isn't good, your just bad. Now take this information, and think.

Patrick Starcatcher, Level 28 Balance
Hunter Thunderdust, Level 39 Fire

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Judgement is easy to beat if you just think about it...frost and life pop and absorb spell. Myth does an earthquake to dispell charms and shields. Fire and storm should just pull out the dps and win! Judgement takes forever to get to max damage so use that to your advantage. You just have to be smart.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
WaterGirl101 wrote:

Molly
Adept Sorcerer

NO,it's becuse "ballance" dosen't cover life,death or myth!