Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ironworks Problem!!! Quest Helper Problem!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Alright so I actually have 4 problems and ALL of them are making me mad!
Problem 1, The Ironworks:
Well, guess what i made it inside! Yeah, right? NO! Once inside, with my friend, quest helper wouldnt work. I located the Ironworks, but now the quest helper won't allow me to talk to Baxter or Defeat Nails O'Leary! And so i try porting out and then back into the Ironworks. Did it work... NO! I then try logging out and back in, I was just about sure that would fix it, but did it? NO! So we both end up out of the dungeon.
Problem 2, Full dungeon?:
After trying to port in a couple of times, I ended up with the message "Your friend is in a full dungeon." Well, I was in it too. Shouldn't i be allowed back in!!!????
Problem 3, Still No Quest Helper:
After the whole Ironworks issue, I then try to use quest helper for my other quest. Will that work. No NO it wont! Logging out doesnt help that either! This got me mad.
Problem 4, Unable to Connect for Updates before logging on:
Yep, so i logged out. Not going to stay in the game if i cant do anything... I give the game time thinking maybe it was due to a lot of players. Maybe the servers were getting over crowded. I then try logging on again. And i end up getting a message saying that the game could not connect to get game updates, if it was working before try closing out this window and trying again. so i did. does it work? NO!
KI desperatly needs to make sure the game can take as much players as it has, especialy subscribers! I saw it hit 10 million, congrats! Now all that needs to be done is make sure the game works well for them.