Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sweet sweet music

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2009
after my first wizard i got really really bored with the usual music that goes on in the spiral so i turned it off

now i'm thinking could KI add some optional music to listen too and have geners to pick from (all music would be clean as in no swearing or foul language) like alt-rock, country, clasical, ect.

this way i could hear the sounds of the spells i cast and listen to awesome music without my ipod.

OR could KI hook up with itunes and you could pick from your own library?

i think this would be way awesome seeing as listing to the same tunes over and over tends to get anoying

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
conorjak7 wrote:
after my first wizard i got really really bored with the usual music that goes on in the spiral so i turned it off

now i'm thinking could KI add some optional music to listen too and have geners to pick from (all music would be clean as in no swearing or foul language) like alt-rock, country, clasical, ect.

this way i could hear the sounds of the spells i cast and listen to awesome music without my ipod.

i think this would be way awesome seeing as listing to the same tunes over and over tends to get anoying

If you have Windows Media Player, you can do this yourself.
All you have to do is... instead of turning off the sound, just turn off the music part of Wizard101. (in the options)

Press Alt-Tab to shrink the game down to the task bar.

Turn on some music with Windows Media Player. ( if you have it) TA-DA!

I say Windows Media Player because it works well running at the same time as Wizard101.

However, if you use Acer Arcade Deluxe (if you have it that is) it makes Wizard101 crash.

I hope this is helpful.
Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 46 Balance/Ice

P.S. If you do not have the program said above, turn off just the music in Wizard101 then use a CD in a nearby CD player. :D

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Defender
May 09, 2009
Merekid wrote:
conorjak7 wrote:

If you have Windows Media Player, you can do this yourself.
All you have to do is... instead of turning off the sound, just turn off the music part of Wizard101. (in the options)

Press Alt-Tab to shrink the game down to the task bar.

Turn on some music with Windows Media Player. ( if you have it) TA-DA!

I say Windows Media Player because it works well running at the same time as Wizard101.

However, if you use Acer Arcade Deluxe (if you have it that is) it makes Wizard101 crash.

I hope this is helpful.
Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 46 Balance/Ice

P.S. If you do not have the program said above, turn off just the music in Wizard101 then use a CD in a nearby CD player. :D

i have media player but for some weird reason idk why the quality isnt as good as my ipod speakers so i use my ipod instead but if its the speakers in my computer thats the problem which it probly is i would still rather have it with the computer than having my ipod wit hits speakers nearby.