Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance or storm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
i am going to make a new character but i dont know which one of the schools i should do cause i like balance for the judgement spell but i also like triton so which one should i do. opinions welcomed

seth firefist lvl 43 master pyromancer

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Both! I have grand storm and level 45 balance and they are both a lot of fun. Storm is probably easier (once you get some accuracy clothes) but balance is more creative and better with other players. If you solo a lot, go with Storm first. If you play with others a lot, go with balance first. But either way do them both at some point!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I'd say if this was your last wizard then storm, balance struggles to solo in dragonspyre

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
firemage96 wrote:
i am going to make a new character but i dont know which one of the schools i should do cause i like balance for the judgement spell but i also like triton so which one should i do. opinions welcomed

seth firefist lvl 43 master pyromancer

If I were you I would pick balance. Balance has shield and blade spells. Balance has the 2nd most health after ice. Balance has some strong powerful spells ( so does storm ) like judgement and hydra. Balance hardly ever fizzles ( unlike storm) I have a level 50 balance grand. With balance, you could maybe solo wizard city? My balance grand did Wizard city solo.

I also like storm. I have a level 45 storm. the awesome thing about the storm school is that the spells do a lot of damage. storm is more likely to fizzle. storm also doesnt get that much health as the other schools. But i still like the storm school.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Storm wizards have the lowest health, so I would pick Balance. But Ice wizards, like me, have the highest health, so I'd consider that, too!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
if you're willing to take the time, do both!
also consider doing other schools to :)

Survivor
May 02, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
Both! I have grand storm and level 45 balance and they are both a lot of fun. Storm is probably easier (once you get some accuracy clothes) but balance is more creative and better with other players. If you solo a lot, go with Storm first. If you play with others a lot, go with balance first. But either way do them both at some point!

I agree with addisoncrawford. Both schools are good and both do have good spells. If you do like both spells you should probably do as addisoncrawford says. Lets say Storm is the school you pick and if you do still like Balance feel free to make it your secondary school.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Well i think you should do balance.Because of how strong Judgement is,but at the same time triton is a strong spell.So i wild go with your gut and do what you think is best.

Jennifer,fire wizard

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
firegirl10125 wrote:
Well i think you should do balance.Because of how strong Judgement is,but at the same time triton is a strong spell.So i wild go with your gut and do what you think is best.

Jennifer,fire wizard

Also, If you pick storm you get an awesome spell at level 48, it is called storm lord. It stuns all your enemies over 3 Rounds.