Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too much junk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
It seems now that the "new" pets have been added, also more "junk" items have been added. Now, it is nice to have some items to sell for money, but honestly, most of the items that actually ARE sellable are complete junk that no wizard would ever use, and sell for little to no gold. Now why do i bring this up? Because all these junk items make it very difficult to attach to the game when you have nothing better to do but farm and wait for Celestia. (and don't start saying i am whining, because i admit it i am :P i took you're fun away) So please KI remove at least some of the pointless junk that no one wants, if you wish i will gladly farm for 7 days and sell all the junk items, post their names, and also their selling prices in bazaar.

Please take this idea seriously because it would make the game more fun only having to farm the same monster 10-15 times max to get the drop you want, then waste hours, days, or even weeks waiting for a monster to drop one little item while you get pointless junk!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
really? i didn't think anything besides pets and realatd features had been added during that update. What specificly?

Defender
May 28, 2009
When I fight the gurtok in plaza of conquests it keeps giving me this useless ring! I don't remember what it was called though.

Defender
May 30, 2009
In my opinion, the bazaar really isn't the best place to sell anything right now. Look at it this way, the prices he offers you are based on supply and demand. When the supply is low, obviously the price offered will be higher. If everyone is farming the same boss over and over for the same pet then it stands to reason that they are getting the same drops as you. Where do most people go to sell their items? The bazaar! Which means that most likely, everything you have in your backpack will probably already be in there multiple times. My suggestion to you would be to go a vendor in whichever world you are farming in and sell these items back to them. Over the last few weeks (probably around 3) I have been able to purchase and furnish a new house AND mixed my grand master pets TWICE (which if anyone knows anything about hatching, it's like 98000 gold or so to do so). I am currently working on farming for more pets and attaining the gold to hatch again so even though what YOU may call junk, some of us see it as total treasures for the future.