Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Together for Quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
So, I'm having a hard time finding people to do instances with...would anyone like to set up a time and place with me so we can knock a few out? I need Bastilla Gravewynd, Melweena Smite, Eyus Maximus, Akilles...

My name is Sophia Starsong on the game. Hope to see you there!

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Actually those are not "instances" they are boss battles.

And they are relatively easy. I have done them all alone and with others. If you go in alone or with 2 you will only have to battle 2 goons. If you have 3 or 4 you will battle 4 goons. So they allow for differences.

Have you tried them alone? Having solo'd them all I have to say it may be difficult but very doable! LOL...I have left with 3 health points before...what an awesome feeling that is! Plan to die the first time, go get healthy and go again.

So that being said...if you still need help: I am on most evenings after 8 central time; except for Tuesdays; so if you need help pick a day, time, and realm. If that is too late, we could probably meet up on a weekend.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
I was able to do one or two by myself, but it was mostly because of luck. The rest, I pretty much stood outside the battles waiting for someone else to come along.

I've just started to explore Krokotopia and I've still got pretty much all of Colossus Blvd to do, so if you're still down to quest around with me that'd be fun. I'll generally be on most days after 6pm Pacific and for right now I'm still on Ambrose because that seems to be the most populated realm (since it's the default). I have no idea how long it'll take this post to go through, but hopefully soon so we can get together tonight. If not, then see you Wednesday :)

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Not good with time differences....if 9:30 central time is 7:30 pacific? then I could meet you tonight.

Let me check my wizards, I have one that should be starting on Colosus (one finished it last night) but I get a little confused as to which is which.

Lets meet on Drake, say just inside the tunnel to the right side at 9:30 my time. What is your wizard name and what school?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I also need help in defeating Lord Nightshade and NOBODY will help me.
Please post back when someone is able too please! :-o :D

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
AznJJ wrote:
I also need help in defeating Lord Nightshade and NOBODY will help me.
Please post back when someone is able too please! :-o :D

List times you play? I could help in the evening tonight or Thursday night but I don't typically get on until around 8 pm Central Time. Then tell me 1. what is your wizard name
2. what server you will be on
3. which boss do you want to meet at
4. date and time (Central)

Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
anybody still need help with lord night shade i'm helping until 8:00 central time

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I use to help out my friends,me,and other wizards stop all the bosses in wizard city.

I'm lvl 23,adept, I go to school of fire.

gamma do you think thats a great idea to cooperate others and help defeat tough bosses?

Do they need tresure cards,blades,powerful spells like Helephant,Stormzilla,or Wraith.

If they use sheilds,will they protect wizards that low lvl like 6,7,8,or 9 from tough attacks