Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Text Chat Not Working?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I was in the Commons not too long ago today, and then i tried to ask my friend a question. He didnt seem to answer me kept saying "Hello?" (just being annoying :-) and then all his messages popped up at once! I couldnt even read them all they came so quick...... I asked him what happened then the same the happened again: no reply-asking "Hello"?- all messages appear. Then i tried to port to him clicking "Go To Location" when I clicked "Yes", I didnt go anywhere! Its like I clicked "No" instead! But I tried it multiple times and it kept doing then same thing. I then tried to port to another friend and I couldnt get to her. I then noticed i didnt see many people around me moving and i asked random people why that was happening. They didnt hear me once again...... I have a small feeling i lost connection but was scares me, is that i didnt see the lost connection error note, nor the connection status button ( that button that appears that glows then yellow then red that tells if you lost connection ) I tried logging out to my character selection page but it didnt work....... BUT SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! I DONT WANT IT HAPPENING IT AGAIN! (sorry if I sounded dramatic but it really scares me, literally!)