Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 45 Life Amulet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
I was playing on my lvl 47 life and I was wondering if there is a lvl 45 life amulet.
My grandmaster fire has it and I know the other schools has an amulet. I looked in the bazaar everyday but still nothing. Like I mean I don't think it is Centaur because you get that from Oakheart and it isn't Satyr I don't think because the bosses at the top of Big Ben gives it. So if you know if there is one or not please reply. P.s. if there is one please tell me what it is and where to get it, thank you :-)

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
The amulet is called Crystalline Queen's Pendant and it is dropped by Crystalline Queen in The Crystal Grove in Dragonspyre. It gives you a Dryad

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
May 26, 2009
there is a life amulet, i do believe it is the lvl 45 one, it's dropped by crystalline queen and it gives dryad, some one else correct me if i am wrong since i am going off of memory

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Crystalline Queen's Pendant is a Level 45, Life-only amulet that's dropped by the Crystalline Queen in the Crystal Grove. It gives the Dryad Spell card. Sometimes you can find one at the Bazaar, but generally it's fairly expensive.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Yes there is one called Crystalline Queens pendant. It gives one dryad item card that does 225 life healing per pip. It is obtainible from the bazaar, ( haven't seen it MUCH, but have seen it before) or from the crystalline queen in the crystal grove.
Hope this helpled!!

Defender
Mar 06, 2009