Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question about pet talent please answer admin

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
ok so i leveled up my pet to ancient and the new talent said sometimes cast charm what is this? how does it help me?please i have no idea what it does

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009

I dont want to be mean here, but look it up on Wizard 101 wiki, they everything you need to know there.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
well thats just my problem the blade is not showing up in my deck or anything

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
If it says "may cast" that means the pet may cast it not put it in your deck

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
how would the pet cast it? thats almost like a minion

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008

NO WAY!

That's a really rare talent. (from what I heard)

Your pet may cast a blade on you, and again it may not. It's random, I think. What pet is this? Can you tell me?!

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Defender
May 02, 2010
In certain situations, depending on your pet and the attacks your enemy casts, your pet will help you gain power or cast a shield.

I have an Ancient Storm Cat, that may cast Storm Ward. That means that if I'm facing a Storm type enemy, and my health is running low, my pet will cast Storm shields in the middle of a turn. It may turn you around in a tight match.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
there isnt a pet that will just randomly cast charm on you. there are pets that have cards with them that can be charms and, when the pet is equipped, will put a charm in the sideboard of deck that improves attack.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
I have 2 fire serpents now that have "Firetrap" "May cast (fire) ward" ...

Can an admin please god answer this question orginally posted, because from all accounts this does not seem to be working AT ALL.

Some people have (School) Aura "May cast (school) ward" that is a shield, but I'm assuming that the traps were supposed to be debuffs to the enemies, but from everything I've read it doesn't appear to be working.