Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet hatch prices is really too much

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
the other day i checked my pet hatching prices for my snow serpent 376,000 gold then i checked the player guild the maximum amount of gold a player can carry is 150,000. something is wrong here it's a bug or i'm never getting a new pet hatch pet

Hero
May 19, 2009
A lame super common pet like snow serpent would never cost over a hundred thousand gold let alone 376,000. So it has to be a bug.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
it may be true that a snow serpent is a really common pet but i have a lightning bat and i tried to hatch with a regular dragon and it asked for something in the nieghborhood of 25,000. even my grandmaster doesnt carry that as pocket change!!! the pet hatching prices NEED to drop dramatically

Hero
May 19, 2009
blastburn17 wrote:
it may be true that a snow serpent is a really common pet but i have a lightning bat and i tried to hatch with a regular dragon and it asked for something in the nieghborhood of 25,000. even my grandmaster doesnt carry that as pocket change!!! the pet hatching prices NEED to drop dramatically

25,000 doesnt even compare to 376,000!

also i had around 50,000 by the time i finished marlybone from selling everything you get and not buying anything.