Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is This Normal ..?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Hello Fellow Wizards,

I Started Mooshu At Lvl 29 Is This Like Normal All My Other Wizards Started At Like 32 And I Did All Side Quests

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It sounds like you've missed some side quests or a side area. You might want to go back and check earlier areas.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Well I started Mooshu at level 36 and I did all sidequests in Marley and Krok, and unless i'm wrong ALL wizards no matter WHAT school need the same amount of XP for each level. So you pretty much skipped quite a few quests try looking back, mostly in Marley because it is easy to skip quests there by accident.

Thomas Asheyes Grandmaster Fire
Thomas Ashfist Grandmaster Balance

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
tritonavanue wrote:
Well I started Mooshu at level 36 and I did all sidequests in Marley and Krok, and unless i'm wrong ALL wizards no matter WHAT school need the same amount of XP for each level. So you pretty much skipped quite a few quests try looking back, mostly in Marley because it is easy to skip quests there by accident.

Thomas Asheyes Grandmaster Fire
Thomas Ashfist Grandmaster Balance

definitely looks like yoiu missed some side quests I know I have. Later on I likely will have to go back and find the rest myself.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
On my death character I started MooShu at level 28. I really didn't do side quests and haven't done any Grizzleheim because I skipped the task from Baldur Goldpaws.... anyways, yeah I guess it is normal for me lol.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 32-MooShu

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008