Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
It seems there are no houses available on Grizzleheim. The sign for the house and furniture shop is there, but when you go inside there is only a furniture shopkeeper and not a house shopkeeper. Why the deceit? Is this something you are still designing and just have not implemented? Please, I have been waiting to get a Grizzleheim house since my first visit there. Why would you offer themed furniture if you aren't offering the houses to go with them? It doesn't make any sense. If you are going to make houses available on Grizzleheim I hope you do it soon. Otherwise, I think you should just remove the house sign from outside the shop. I put my vote in for the former, not the latter.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
dougr70 wrote:
It seems there are no houses available on Grizzleheim. The sign for the house and furniture shop is there, but when you go inside there is only a furniture shopkeeper and not a house shopkeeper. Why the deceit? Is this something you are still designing and just have not implemented? Please, I have been waiting to get a Grizzleheim house since my first visit there. Why would you offer themed furniture if you aren't offering the houses to go with them? It doesn't make any sense. If you are going to make houses available on Grizzleheim I hope you do it soon. Otherwise, I think you should just remove the house sign from outside the shop. I put my vote in for the former, not the latter.

I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING!!!

Wow i was going to put up a post about it, glad i read this.

And yes I agree.

Maybe they're coming out with those houses when they launch celestia.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
h2ulgsyd wrote:
dougr70 wrote:

I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING!!!

Wow i was going to put up a post about it, glad i read this.

And yes I agree.

Maybe they're coming out with those houses when they launch celestia.

i have been waiting for houses in gh since they announced that they would be available. even suggested they take the sign down. they removed the obsolete signs in ds. i would still like to see housing in gh. the room where the four birds are might be a great house to have.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
Now you can buy a castle from the crowns shop or craft one if you are a master artisan. I am going to become a master artisan and make my own castle but it will cost 60,000 gold for the recipe.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
legobuilder07 wrote:
Soon you can buy a castle from the crowns shop or craft one if you are a master artisan. I am going to become a master artisan and make my own castle but it will cost 60,000 gold for the recipe. Right now it is in the test server. If you are looking at this a month or few from when it was posted it might all ready be out in the real game. You can see on your left when it was posted if you didn't know already.

i was not that much impressed with the gh house for crowns, it looked too much like the ice school house. i expected to see a bear or raven under the ice flow.
now the house that i can craft, awesome. thought about getting the items needed to craft it right away, so when i can get it, i'll have the materials. problem there, is they might change the ingredients of the recipe. but yes i am getting the crafted house, and with the ability to out any guest it will be awesome!