Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NewGate Prison Cat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2008
Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
tien871 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where it is? or give hint
When you cross the wooden bridge thingie dont enter knights court look at your bottom right the cat is there. Hope this helped

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Technodude67 wrote:
tien871 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where it is? or give hint
When you cross the wooden bridge thingie dont enter knights court look at your bottom right the cat is there. Hope this helped

That's where the Scotland Yard Rooftop cat is.

Do you know where Meowarity's former cell was? Well, go there, then go out the doorway[There should be a police man in front of you] and look to your left and behind some wooden boards should be the cat.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
I need help finding the missing cats for Zeke. Everything I come into the Marleybone I hear like glass Shattering. Maybe that might lead me to the Cat? But I don't know where the noise is coming from. Also the noise goes away fast. If someone can list all the cats I need to find for Zeke I would appericate it. I have avoided that quest and done the others. Can you help me

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
The newgate prison kat is in newgate prison DUH

But for real just go all the way up the prison tower and dont enter through but near the exit att the top is wood go behind or around that and your kat is there ;)

Hope it helped