Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My DS quests have disappeared!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
The only quests I have are find roses, books, craft something, and a boss over in Grizzelheim. I have lapped DS for four days now trying to find any storyline or side quest I may have missed and haven't found anything.

Last thing I remember is beating Firevein. I emailed customer support days ago but still have the problem.

Anyone else have this issue? How did you fix it?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LanieO wrote:
The only quests I have are find roses, books, craft something, and a boss over in Grizzelheim. I have lapped DS for four days now trying to find any storyline or side quest I may have missed and haven't found anything.

Last thing I remember is beating Firevein. I emailed customer support days ago but still have the problem.

Anyone else have this issue? How did you fix it?

I am not sure where you ended up?? When I first started DS, I found that Zelen Battlehorn in the Grand Chasm gave me a few quests that got me moving along. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Thanks, I'll check out that area again. Hopefully that will work.

This is frustrating - tech support isn't responding and if you call Kingsisle, you can't get a person as it just refers you to the website. They should have a plan b in case the customer support is not responding as they say they will.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
i have a master ice friend and she said all her quests were gone, and she has not been on the game for a long time, and she got back on, she had a year subscription, and all her quests were gone so she called kingsisle support