Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the oppicate school of Storm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Im about to go into the Storm Tomb in Krokotopia and I wanted to know if I could buy a staff/Necalace(with oppacate card) and get a boost when I cast it. But befre I do that, I need to know. So, what IS the oppicate School of Storm? Can someone tell me?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I tried a Myth spell (my secondary school on my wizard) and it didn't get a boost, like oppacates do. Are you sure?

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Masonsgirl99 wrote:
Im about to go into the Storm Tomb in Krokotopia and I wanted to know if I could buy a staff/Necalace(with oppacate card) and get a boost when I cast it. But befre I do that, I need to know. So, what IS the oppicate School of Storm? Can someone tell me?

The opposite of Storm is Myth, like when you see some storm monsters uses myth shield, they want to reduce that attack because they boost to it. I hope I helped. And other wizards can't boost to other schools when they are fighting stuff;).

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
MYTH.......... but know one knows how.........
Thomas Asheyes Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Thanks soo much It really does work. I bought a neckalace with a cyclops card and a staff of myth. Thank you!

Tara Pixiedust Mangus Ice Girl. Lvl 30 (plz add me if you see me. Im mostly in MarleyBone or Grizzlheim. I am sometimes in the pet pavoline, training Queen Nikki, Pepper or Princess Cali.