Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Slipping by Malistair dungeon

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Technically, the only 2 Bosses in The Great Spyre that are needed (without Bait and Opt tactics) to be killed now are 1 Gurtok and 1 Malistaire. The other Gurtok and Tumok are now completely optional, as the only crystal is the Central one.

If people are doing it the easy way, it's because there is something specific that they want that only a specific person drops and they are trying to get through as fast as possible. Cut them some slack, will ya?

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I saw this 2 days ago ( jan 1 2011) i was helping my friend and one of his friends some how got through without defeating those 2 helephant bosses fire and ice its a glitch i think.

Historian
May 28, 2009
1. Get four people in the dungeon
2. Make two of 'em battle both Onis
3. Other two (You is one) use crystals.
4. Battling two flee and port back
5. And you passed the locked door.

That is how they use to enter locked door easily. And then kill the easy dragons to battle Malistaire.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
There are only 4 bosses, the myth boss is optional and only useful in the case of farming etc. The other 3 and the gurtoks both of which are impossible to go by and malistaire himself. The first time i did the dungeon I took only a hour. You must've got caught a lot or something...