Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wavebringer?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2010
I really want to get the fire sword by killing oakheart. The only problem is, i dont have acess to him. You get the quest from wavebringer, but wavebringer never has an exclamation point above his head. Is there a quest you need to do to get his quests or something?
I heard that you have to do mossbacks quests, but i have already done all of those

please help me

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
NuclearWar wrote:
I really want to get the fire sword by killing oakheart. The only problem is, i dont have acess to him. You get the quest from wavebringer, but wavebringer never has an exclamation point above his head. Is there a quest you need to do to get his quests or something?
I heard that you have to do mossbacks quests, but i have already done all of those

please help me
I'm actually on Mossback's Quests right now. I'll see if it works for me and then post a 'yes' or a 'no'.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
If you check the MooShu forum on Wizard101central.com there is a detailed list of the quests that you have to complete to get to Oakheart. That may help. I haven't gotten to it yet so I'll find out!

Survivor
May 02, 2009
if you have completed all of the mossback quests go to the plague oni's dungeon. in there you will have to beat wavebringer then you can speak to him

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)