Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm class fizzle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
the storm class even doe its my favorite and its great support class to take on bosses , when it comes to pvp its useless. the fizzle statue is false. the hit point say 70% chance of hitting, which mean 7 out of 10 time your hits will go through but any storm class player or opponent of one can tell you that you'll fizzle 6 out 10 time. this is unfair because storm has the least life, unlike a balance character or any other school . please fix the fizzling or at least make the chance of hitting 75 or 80 % thank you.

p.s and storm minions completely suck.

thank you

Hero
May 19, 2009
You cant have both, high power and good accuracy. Useless in pvp you say? Ever heard of wild bolt?

Historian
May 15, 2009
thats why storm wizards need to take pride in what gear they wear
i myself have a robe that gives me decent storm accuracy bonus
and once i hit 50 i gonna wear my malistaires wrathful wrap which is the best i think currently for storm in terms of robes

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
First of all no offense fire people

But you should just change to fire so you can blast away with spells so you wont complain.

the fizzle statue is false. the hit point say 70% chance of hitting, which mean 7 out of 10 time your hits will go through but any storm class player or opponent of one can tell you that you'll fizzle 6 out 10 time

They are not saying it wont fizzle most of the time. It says 70% because thats the accuracy it has out of 100. Try life if your complaining about accuracy.

this is unfair because storm has the least life, unlike a balance character or any other school

Storm has the least life because of the fact one trition cant probably blow up every single enemy in marleybone.

please fix the fizzling or at least make the chance of hitting 75 or 80 % thank you.

If that would happen storm would be unstopable. I mean 80% accuracy and moves that do 700+, you got a one wizard army.

p.s and storm minions completely suck.

No they dont! If you like PVP more than I can understand why you say that. He is not made for PVP, he is made for PVE. While you have your (low) health, you wont survive if your minion is using thunder snake and storm bats while your tring to use feint or something. So he uses shields on himself and uses taunt to get the enemy to attack you and uses spirt armor and ghoul if his health gets low.

So overall everything is good. 8)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I may be fire but i know why storm fizzles allot> its because the attack is so high, that its not fair if it always works plus they have least heath because of high attacking :B