Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is celestia just another side world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
If so why is there a new lvl cap?
Shouldn't we not have another lvl cap?
Because when we did grizzlehime there was no new lvl cap!!!
The whole point to the game was have fun get to lvl 50 to defeat malistaire but now with the new lvl cap should malstaire also grow in power? Or should he stay the same?
I mean that's what there commercials are about defeating malistare get new houses and having fun!!
I am also happy for this new lvl cap but should the lvl change without malstaire changing in power?

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
There is a new lvl cap because celestia is the beginning of the next chapter in W101, it is not a side world like grizzlehiem. hope that helped :-)

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
crystames wrote:
If so why is there a new lvl cap?
Shouldn't we not have another lvl cap?
Because when we did grizzlehime there was no new lvl cap!!!
The whole point to the game was have fun get to lvl 50 to defeat malistaire but now with the new lvl cap should malstaire also grow in power? Or should he stay the same?
I mean that's what there commercials are about defeating malistare get new houses and having fun!!
I am also happy for this new lvl cap but should the lvl change without malstaire changing in power?

Malistaire is finished I hope. Celestia is a whole new world that is going to part of the main story line. I think they might come out with more commercials for the the new main boss. She is called the Umbra Queen also another character that is a boss is named Morganthe or something like that. I read most of it from a website talking about wizard 101 and the new world. If you go to news and try going to the different places look for podcasts and it will talk more about it.