Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Shop!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I would like there to be a new shop that only has pets.
It would feature every pet around the spiral.
But the shop owner will sell the rare one for 50% more than what its worth
for the non-rare ones he will sell it for 50% under the normal price.
For example
Hydra - 10,000 Crowns
Elf - 100 Gold
As you can see Hydra is rare so its a high price a elf is not so its low

Hero
May 19, 2009
wow every one of your topics is about buying things insted of earning them.

Spending crowns to skip quests.
Spending crowns to buy lv48 pets.
Spending crowns to increase your level.

^All YOUR ideas ^

Sounds like you would rather use crowns to unlock a character that has already completed every quest then left a single finger to actaully play the game.

So for now i present you with the laziest gamer of all time award. Your right up there with people who use tenth prestige lobbys and buy there rank 50 generals on ebay.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
54664 wrote:
I would like there to be a new shop that only has pets.
It would feature every pet around the spiral.
But the shop owner will sell the rare one for 50% more than what its worth
for the non-rare ones he will sell it for 50% under the normal price.
For example
Hydra - 10,000 Crowns
Elf - 100 Gold
As you can see Hydra is rare so its a high price a elf is not so its low

Hydra is a level 48 pet only so you can't sell that and as for the non rare pets what would be the point of other shops selling them if it was cheeper at this shop. Sorry but this idea doesn't work

Defender
May 28, 2009
It should be set up like the bazaar! Where you sell your pets you don't want for a certain amount, so other people can buy it!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Unwanted Pets!

I think the reason they dont allow pets to be sold in the bazaar. Is the simple fact that pets should not be treated like items. I was expecting King Isle to have a us take care of our pets we leave in our house. Glad they didn't most things they ad cost gold or crowns, or energy.

If we are talking new stores. There should be a brick and mortar crown shop. I cannot see anything when I open my crown shop. I've updated my drivers for my very old vid card. and it just doesnt work. So a place I could shop for crown items like all the other shops would be nice.

I would pay gold or crowns if I could build a door to the bazaar in my house, I hate traveling through WC. And have access to potion shop lady from my house. Is that something that could be done?

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
wow every one of your topics is about buying things insted of earning them.

Spending crowns to skip quests.
Spending crowns to buy lv48 pets.
Spending crowns to increase your level.

^All YOUR ideas ^

Sounds like you would rather use crowns to unlock a character that has already completed every quest then left a single finger to actaully play the game.

So for now i present you with the laziest gamer of all time award. Your right up there with people who use tenth prestige lobbys and buy there rank 50 generals on ebay.

Sooooooooo true