Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest received from Balance teacher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Curious...I was wondering about the quest you receive from the teacher AL-Hazred or something like that. It is for a book in Chelsea Court in marleybone. Anyways I have worked thru all the quests and have yet been able to receive that quest. Maybe I am mssing something does anyone have an idea that may help

thx

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
samgirl1 wrote:
Curious...I was wondering about the quest you receive from the teacher AL-Hazred or something like that. It is for a book in Chelsea Court in marleybone. Anyways I have worked thru all the quests and have yet been able to receive that quest. Maybe I am mssing something does anyone have an idea that may help thx

I believe that is a school specific quest and not every wizard gets it.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Not sure which quest you are referring to but you get school specific quests at various levels. I dont' remember them all but you get mander minion at 18 and elemental minion at 38. You will get final spell at level 48. Think there is another school spell in the 20s but don't recall.

I have noticed that the notification from the teacher doesn't always pop up so if you hit any of these levels go say hi to the teacher to see if he has any quests for you. Good luck!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
Not sure which quest you are referring to but you get school specific quests at various levels. I dont' remember them all but you get mander minion at 18 and elemental minion at 38. You will get final spell at level 48. Think there is another school spell in the 20s but don't recall.

I have noticed that the notification from the teacher doesn't always pop up so if you hit any of these levels go say hi to the teacher to see if he has any quests for you. Good luck!

Thx I figured it was specific to balance school just thought I would ask