Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

farm for pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i kindda want more pets since somtimes i get bored so does anyone know where i can farm for pets i like collecting some where in wizard ,krok( nothing too hard like krokopatra) marleybone but not too far i just started in chelsea court going to finish marley in the summer and some of mooshu but anyways i want to farm for pets anyone know where i can farm plz reply

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Rattlebones on Unicorn Way is very easy to defeat, and I've gotten several myth sprites (or is it pixies?) from defeating him.

Rebecca Moonstone, Adept Sorcerer
Heather Willow, Apprentice Theurgist

Survivor
May 27, 2010
:) here are some places to farm for pets lord nightshade drops dark sprite and blue bansee
rattle bones drops mythsprite
some people in krokotopia drop storm fire and ice salamanders
the main boss in colousous blvd drops snow serpent

cody greenhorn lv 18

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Ok so i know people get alot of pet drops but HOW?? I've tried fighting over and over and I've gotten maybe three at most. So how do you get them to actually drop it faster or easier? I want to get Pixie really bad(the green little fairy that looks ike the healing card Fairy) and I've been told you get it from Meowiarty and Smogger yet they dont drop any pets for me so far. So can anybody help me? I really want a Pixie :( My name is Rylee RosePetal and i'm a level 36 Thuergist atm.

GelflingGirl wrote:
Rattlebones on Unicorn Way is very easy to defeat, and I've gotten several myth sprites (or is it pixies?) from defeating him.

Rebecca Moonstone, Adept Sorcerer
Heather Willow, Apprentice Theurgist