Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Is Your Favorite Wizardary School?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
What is your favorite school?
Mine is Fire, of course!
~Jesse Ghostwhisper
Grandmaster
Master Of Fire

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Hiya

I'm Molly, a lvl 22 Adept Sorcerer and my favorite school is Balance
I like it the most because of the following:

- Lot's and Lot's of shields/blades.

- Normal accuracy (Hey, I'm thankful for that! At least it dosen't have 70% accuracy like Storm!) ((Not bashing Storm lol))

- Crazy damage in Judgement if you know how to use it right :D

So yeah, that's why Balance is my favorite! 8)

Oh and guys please don't send a reply arguing with me! This post is supposed to be about sharing our favorite school and why, don't turn this into an arguing post like everything else! lol

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I can't choose! Ice and Fire are both my favorites. I'm originally Ice, but I like Fire, too.
Fire because of damage
Ice because of Defenses (Ice actually has the best defenses)

Least favorites;
Balance
Myth

Those two, to me, are the weakest. Hydra isn't even balance! It's Fire,Storm and Ice.
And Myth is mostly minions.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 39

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Life

i think life is the best because NO ONE in wizard101 can survive at least 7 battles without healing. also i think life is the most helpful class because they can heal people and give them accuary(the spell is called guildance). they can also cast spirit armor on other people(unlike ice armor you can only use it on yourselves)

The school i hate the most is
Storm and Fire because storm have low health and accuary and a lot of fire spell is a hit-over-time spell. fire is for patient people but i'm NOT patient so that why i hate fire and storm

Daniel Earthmancer Level 14 Thurgist
Secret Shopper

You'll usally find me in the pyramid

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
I personally like Ice. Mostly because of its great defenses and decent attack.Sure it doesnt have high attack such as storm but it very well does good in combat,its also a good secondary school,In my opinion.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
fancymay wrote:
I can't choose! Ice and Fire are both my favorites. I'm originally Ice, but I like Fire, too.
Fire because of damage

Least favorites;
Balance
Myth

Those two, to me, are the weakest. Hydra isn't even balance! It's Fire,Storm and Ice.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 39

Um actually Hydra is Balance because if you made a Balance Wizard you'd know that Balance is the center of fire, ice, and storm. The Balance of all things lol

So yeah know what you're talking about next time lol

Defender
May 28, 2009
fancymay wrote:
Fire because of damage

Least favorites;
Balance
Myth

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 39
Myth is definately NOT mostly minions. There are for minions total, we may have the most but they are not everything. Also myth is a STRATAGY school. One time I did over 11,000 damage with orthrus!