Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Health and Mana change

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
I recently leveled up 3 levels from the past two days, and every time you level up your health and mana goes up, right? Well, mine did that just like it normally does. But it changed, my health was 999 and not its 966. :\ Please help. And same with my mana! Two levels ago it was 111 and nows it's 66!

If you've changed the equipment you were wearing, the old equipment may have had bonuses to your health and mana, which would explain why it is lower now.

Check your old equipment and your new equipment to see what changed. Even something as simple as changing your hat can change your stats.

You can see how your health and mana are being boosted on your character screen (press C when you're not in a duel). Just hover your mouse over the characteristics and you can see what is boosting them.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's a possibility that you accidentally unequipped a piece of equipment (probably a ring or athame) that gave health or mana. You might want to check your backpack in each individual equipment slot to be sure that everything is equipped.