Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dagger of absoulution. HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
I didn't play for a while and now I'm stuck.Does anyone know how to find the stuff for the dagger of absoulution????? If anyone does, PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!! please. :)

Hero
May 27, 2009
You buy some of the ingredients from the Reagent Vendor next to the quest giver, and you find the other ingredients by running around doing your other quests. Or you can buy reagents at the Bazaar.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
This is confirmed. Most of the ingredients can be bought by the reagent vendor nest to the crafting quest giver. I think the givers first name is Felisha. Check the vendor next to her.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Even if the necessary reagents were listed here, you couldn't craft the daggers without a recipe.

The recipe for the Dagger of Absolution can be bought from Eudora Tangletree in Olde Towne. She's the NPC that gave you the quest, which you can see if you check your quest notes. Ms. Tangletree is halfway down the hill and on the left as you come in from the Shopping District.

You can access the recipe from your Crafting Menu (press the "J" key on your keyboard). The recipe will tell you how many of each reagent you need.

Some of the reagents can be bought from the the Reagent Vendor next to Ms. Tangletree. The others can be picked up on most streets that connect to Olde Towne, or you can buy them at the nearby Bazaar.

Remember that you need twice as many reagents as the recipe calls for, since you're crafting two daggers.