Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NO PETS

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
When i first came to marleybone the first thing i wanted to do was see what kind of pets they had but when i got there there was no pet store so i was mad cause i love new pets so i am just asking to maybe put a pet store in marleybone with some pets.Like maybe a cat burgalr or something just put a pet store in

P.S. if there is a pet store some where in marleybone can some one plz tell me where

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Mosado wrote:
When i first came to marleybone the first thing i wanted to do was see what kind of pets they had but when i got there there was no pet store so i was mad cause i love new pets so i am just asking to maybe put a pet store in marleybone with some pets.Like maybe a cat burgalr or something just put a pet store in

P.S. if there is a pet store some where in marleybone can some one plz tell me where
I know where the marleybone pet shop is is.I won't tell you where it is but I will tell you what is inside.there is a secret trainer with spells like sacrifice minion for 500 health and the pets are a wooden golem a cat thug and a copper golem wich sell for 1505 gold last time I checked.

Karic Goldenfist
Lvl. 35 Magus Necromancer
Oni Slayer 8)

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009