Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minor and Major Frezzes

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
I always get Minor and Major frezzes all the time.I get more minor frezzes than Major frezzes.The minor frezzes Happens a LOT and easy to get for unlaggy laptop.The minor freeze tells that the WizardClientGraphic isnt responding.The Major frezzes Stops the whole game and shows that the whole thing frezzed.How you get these is when something is loading the nfails to load.At the end of a major Frezze,A blue screen with tons ow word pop up.Theres also a mbr at e bottom,going up by fives.when it reaches 100,the whole computer makes a cracking noise then restarts the computer.Both frezzes will make you have to start over the game;However,the major frezze takes longer to get the game back than the minor frezze.I hope this gets fixed!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
woot000 wrote:
I always get Minor and Major frezzes all the time.I get more minor frezzes than Major frezzes.The minor frezzes Happens a LOT and easy to get for unlaggy laptop.The minor freeze tells that the WizardClientGraphic isnt responding.The Major frezzes Stops the whole game and shows that the whole thing frezzed.How you get these is when something is loading the nfails to load.At the end of a major Frezze,A blue screen with tons ow word pop up.Theres also a mbr at e bottom,going up by fives.when it reaches 100,the whole computer makes a cracking noise then restarts the computer.Both frezzes will make you have to start over the game;However,the major frezze takes longer to get the game back than the minor frezze.I hope this gets fixed!
what?

Hero
May 27, 2009
Sounds to me like a problem with your video card. If you don't know how to update your drivers, there is a thread in this forum that should help you. I've gotten that blue screen, which is a message from Windows that it could not recover from a display driver error. It's very frustrating, but if you get it corrected, your play quality should be lots better.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It sounds like a hardware problem.

You might want to try out Microsoft's Windows Memory Diagnostic
http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp