Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kingsisle plz read this and fans

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i read apost eairlier today and i just wanted to say what a good idea! the idea was to level up your pets past ancient to make it become a mount! it still has all the powers to and in the derby it will shrink and be itself in a new section called mounted like for example hydra my pet gives 80 something health 5% boosts and to moree things i forget but it will turn into a giant hydra where i sit on it and my legs go around the head in the middle i thought this was a brilliant idea just added more to it :D hope you like it kingsisle and fans

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
true it would be cool but what about the oni or the walkers(earth,storm,ect.)
and all the other pets like that plus it would take alot of tecnical work and along time to perfect, excpecialy if you have it equipt after coming out of a derby or minigame i like the idea but it neads some more thought.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
i like the idea but some pets wouldn't make good mounts.like the fire elf for example would you wanna ride a giant elf everywhere you go or a blue ghost how would you sit on it you would og straight through it.and what about the sprite pets i dont think i would want a ride a sprite i would crush the pour little thing so it is a good idea for some pets but i highly dought they will put it in the game

Survivor
May 31, 2010
What if your pet is a Cyclopes or A imp? I think that when you buy a pet it should say if it can be a mount or not I hope this helps your idea.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i was tyhink in g like grand pets like hydra centaur death hound heck hound
orthrusn storm zilla sit on its back with each leg around its head i ce wyrvryn or snake :D :-)