Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Helper won't work!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Can anyone help me im level 18 and i dont know how to get to places i use the map but it's hard to go to like hall of champions.....

That'sss eassy!

Open your MAP. Just press M on the keyboard. It will show you information about your current area.

Then ssssee the little magnifying glasss in the bottom left corner? Pressss it and you will sssee a MAP of the Entire World! There you will sssee areasss labeled in all sssectionsss of the world - just look for where you need to go and you will find your way!

Greetings traveling Wizard. I'll be your guide for Krokotopia. Yessss!
Survivor
May 30, 2010
why wont quest helper help you fing like the beatles and rubys and stuff ?????

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
girls980 wrote:
Can anyone help me im level 18 and i dont know how to get to places i use the map but it's hard to go to like hall of champions.....

I don't understand why your quest helper won't work.

Did you try to turn it on? Press "escape" and click on the tab at the top of that page for "gameplay options". For "quest helper", click on the arrow next to the words and the box should say "on". Then click on "OK" at the bottom of the page. That should turn your quest helper on.

(Remember: there are some quests where quest helper doesn't work, like finding the beetles, or the rubies, or history books, etc.)

Hope this helps. :?

Survivor
May 31, 2010
juggalo4ever224 wrote:
why wont quest helper help you fing like the beatles and rubys and stuff ?????

KI wants it to be kind of like a scavenger hunt where you have to find it on your own.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
girls980 wrote:

Open your book. You'll need to go to options. Then go to Gameplay options(joystick) and go to the bottom one. It should be Quest helper. If its off, you'll need to turn it on. There you go! ;)

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
You can also use the "T" button if that works. And you can't use quest helper for finding the beetles.